Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad day!

I didn't have such a good day. Then one person encouraged me to put my eyes on my walk with God. He encouraged me to keep going, and dont give up because God is my everything! I thought this was definately blog material! Tehe :)

Garett Ellenberger told me this:
"Don't stop to tie your shoe,
don't run ahead with plans for yourself,
and don't fall behind
because you're going to miss out
on what God has in plan for you.
Just walk with God.
Even if you are starving and you see that juicy steak.
because God will fill you up with everything
because he is your everything
---------------------------------------------------------
Then I found this verse that enlightens us as Christians to walk with God.
Psalm 86:11
Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:) God shows up in the weirdest way sometimes! Today, God talked to me through another believer. To me that is amazing because it was the right thing when I needed to hear it. Today wasn't so bad after all, I have God by my side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment