Thursday, February 19, 2009



Reality - the root word is real. REAL. I dont want to be fake, but REAL. Because life is reality. So many times I get wrapped up into the things of this world and whats going on that I forget about reality. Life is the real deal, you only get one life.

Recently I've been reminded who I am living for, not me but for God. I abosolutely LOVE GOD, and love what he is doing in my life, but its hard to think to give him control of my life when its my life. I've had this oppinon for so long even after I had devoted my life to Christ. I just keep questioning, am I willing to give EVERYTHING to him? Is this possible even though I am a selfish human?

Taking this from the beginning of creation, Genesis, God tells us that we are made in his image. God gave us life! God spoke to me when reading genesis... Yes it's my life, but it's a gift from God! He gave us the breath of life.

In Titus 2:11-14 the Word informs that we are to live in devotion to God, turn from wickedness and to live in the world with wisdom. Be wise, and live in the reality of the evil world. Its reality, God is our creator, he gave us life and he calls us to live for him!

Titus 2:11-14 (New Living Translation)
11 For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people. 12 And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness, and devotion to God, 13 while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed. 14 He gave his life to free us from every kind of sin, to cleanse us, and to make us his very own people, totally committed to doing good deeds.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment